What is metabolism? It is the function when your body converts food and drink into energy. Calories are combined with oxygen to release energy that your body desperately requires to function properly.
The three (3) main functions of metabolism are:
- Converting food into energy so your body can function at a cellular level.
- Changing the fuel from food into building blocks for proteins and carbohydrates.
- Eliminating nitrogenous wastes.
Metabolic syndrome is a combination of high blood pressure, obesity, insulin resistance, and high levels of fat in your blood. Almost a quarter of the adult population around the world is at risk for metabolic syndrome. How do you know that your metabolism is not functioning at optimum levels? Below are some signs of a sluggish metabolism.
Signs that your metabolism is slowing down
- Constantly feeling tired
- Inability to mentally focus on ordinary tasks
- Gain weight easily and unable to lose it
- Hormonal changes such as irregular menstrual symptoms
- Chronic headaches/migraines
- Hair and skin feel dry and look dull
- Feeling “stressed out” all the time
Berberine is the active ingredient in our Metabolic Support supplement. Berberine has many benefits such as:
- Acts as an antimicrobial agent
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties
- Ability to change molecules of cells and in turn fight certain cancers such as lung cancer, liver cancer, ovarian cancer, and prostate cancer
- Aids in lowering blood sugar and keeping diabetes in check
- Lowers triglycerides and bad cholesterol and increases good cholesterol
- Reduces high blood pressure
Many people living in America consume large amounts of carbohydrates and sugar laden foods; therefore indirectly cause harm to their body. Our Metabolic Support supplement contains vitamins, minerals and nutrients that are needed to naturally support glucose/sugar levels in the blood. Metabolic Support will balance fat levels in the blood and restore blood pressure to manageable levels.
Your health is our #1 concern, so give us a call today at 949-650-0616, to see if our Metabolic Support supplement is right for you.