Collagen, in general, benefits your body in a number of ways, but marine collagen is a superior type of collagen because it gets absorbed much faster. Your body can absorb marine collagen easier and quicker than other collagen supplements.
Marine Collagen is fondly referred to as a “beauty booster” because its #1 benefit is the improved strength and overall condition of your skin, hair, and nails. For instance, skin may look and feel smoother as wrinkles are decreased.
Other benefits of marine collagen include:
- Increased bone strength due to the aid that collagen provides in the absorption of calcium and minerals necessary for strong bones.
- Boosts metabolism by adding lean muscle mass that aids in the conversion of essential vitamins and minerals.
- Wounds heal better when you take a supplement of marine collagen. Skin scarring is also said to be reduced.
- Reduces joint pain. Marine collagen helps joints to freely move without difficulty and discomfort. The integrity of cartilage, the tissue that protects joints, is maintained thanks to marine collagen supplements. In fact, deterioration may be prevented.
- Boosts thyroid function. Marine collagen boosts your thyroid hormone levels by balancing the other proteins in your body. Collagen is said to boost the ability of the liver to convert thyroid hormones into active T-3 thyroid hormones by reducing the levels of cortisol in your blood.
- Promotes bone growth and strength. Marine collagen increases the size and density of minerals in the femur bones.
- Antibacterial properties. Collagencin, a peptide derived from collagen, has been researched and found to inhibit infection spread and bacteria that causes diseases.
- Antioxidant protection. Marine collagen protects the skin against free radicals that cause damage to cells.
- Excellent source of protein. This pure protein source does not contain any sugar, carbohydrates, or fat. Marine collagen may help you feel fuller for longer periods of time and therefore encourages weight loss.
Marine collagen supplementation, including this powder, is safe for most people to consume on a daily basis. However, it is important to remember that this product is made from common food allergens such as shellfish. Therefore, people known to have severe allergic reactions to the ingredients in this product should avoid this supplement.
Our marine collagen has almost 10 grams of protein and is gluten-free, no preservatives, sulfites, or other additives. Consume daily by just mixing 2 tablespoons into 6 to 8 ounces of water of juice